Established concrete contractor seeking motivated individuals to join our team as field technicians!
Whether you are beginning a new career or looking to enhance your skills and build experience, we want to grow with you. We offer in-house training, development and growth opportunities.
For nearly 30 years we have provided specialty contracting to the Western United States and beyond, covering a broad scope of work including concrete restoration, repair, rehabilitation, protection, coating and decorative enhancement. Our mission is to set the industry standard for quality through innovation, expertise, and partnership with our customers, employees, and community.
- Preparing concrete surfaces and assisting in the installation of resinous flooring, polished concrete, stained concrete, concrete overlays, waterproofing membranes, below-grade waterproofing, and other services.
- Performing processes including but not limited to: drilling, grinding, blasting, chipping, cutting, mixing, installing, etc.
- Using various hand and power tools including but not limited to: grinders, chipping hammers, and shot blasters.
- Working cooperatively with others and contributing to our team environment.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with clients, public, and all company personnel.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior work experience or knowledge in the construction industry helpful but not required.
Language and Technical Ability:
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret proposals.
- Able to write reports and business correspondence.
- Able to use and access mobile applications for project management.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive benefit plan including PTO, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and 401k.
- Training and growth opportunities.
Email us your resume today!