Established concrete contractor seeking motivated individuals to join our team as Foremen!
For nearly 30 years we have provided specialty contracting to the Western United States and beyond, covering a broad scope of work including concrete restoration, repair, rehabilitation, protection, coating and decorative enhancement. Our mission is to set the industry standard for quality through innovation, expertise, and partnership with our customers, employees, and community.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Prior work experience or knowledge in concrete construction industry required.
• Experience managing construction sites and supervising crews.
• Clean driving record.
• Ability and willingness to travel as we work on projects across the Western United States.
Language and Technical Ability:
• Able to read, analyze, and interpret proposals and takeoffs.
• Able to write reports and business correspondence.
• Able to use and access mobile and computer applications for project management.
• Able to use communicate professionally (verbal and written) with clients, crew, and public.
• Competitive and skill-based pay
• Comprehensive benefit plan including PTO, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and 401k.
• Training and growth opportunities.
Email us your resume today!